THE GATEWAY TO SUCCESS:
APPRENTICESHIPS AT THIES
Interesting, varied, versatile – an apprenticeship at the Thies Group is the ideal start to a successful career.
We provide training in the following areas:
- Electronics technician (industrial engineering),
- IT specialist (systems integration),
- Industrial clerk,
- Industrial mechanic (mechanical and plant engineering),
- Product finisher (textiles),
- Technical/product designer (machine and plant construction),
- Cutting machine operator (turning machine systems).
We currently employ around 40 trainees in the areas of administration and production. Depending on the training focal point, they pass through different departments, get to know our product range and gain valuable insights into the interactions between the individual departments. This comprehensive training program is rounded off by interesting courses in our in-house training workshop. Moreover, at our annual “Dye House Day,” trainees can experience various textile machines in real operation in our in-house research department.
A successful examination at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce completes the dual education at Thies.
Are you interested in an apprenticeship with really great prospects for the future?
Send your application to
Thies GmbH & Co. KG
– Personnel Office –
Borkener Straße 155
Am Weißen Kreuz
Or apply by e-mail to email@example.com.